1. ‘Pontón/Nieves Family Chronicle!’
2. ‘Monlezun/Peterson Family Chronicle!’
2a) “At the Gravesite on Cypress Point 130 Years Later!”
3. ‘Hensgens/Tellers Family Chronicle!’
4. ‘Reiners/Knoben Family Chronicle!’
5. ‘A Family Heritage Sequence!’
6. ‘So! You Want To Organize a Family Reunion!’
THE PILGRIM’S WAY
Mainly it’s the stories we carry with us,
the tales of those who’ve gone before,
those who’ve made their own map,
as we will make ours.
The stories and rituals passed down
from generation to generation.
They will help us make our map.
The stories, rituals, the Spirit of God.
Of these shall we be created anew.
Of these three is pilgrimage: story, ritual, Spirit.
How we listen and do and pray
becomes the map we make.
“THE PLACE WE CALL HOME” SPIRITUAL PILGRIMAGE AS A PATH TO
GOD Murray Bodo, O.F.M.